Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tutorial Bundle Designer Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to this month's Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
As you know, each month, I am part of a group of amazing Stampin' Up Demonstrators that create tutorials featuring current Stampin' Up products. We also have started doing Blog Hops each month to showcase the products we are using. 




The products I am featuring this month are the Popcorn Thinlit and Cupcakes & Carousel Stamp Set. My Tutorial Bundle project is so fun! I show you an alternate way to use this 3D Thinlit. Here is just a sneak peek of what I have created. 


You can purchase the Tutorial Bundle here for $15 (That's 12 tutorials for just $15!)
 or you can place a $50 minimum order here and receive the Tutorial Bundle from me for free. 


So, with the same products in mind, I came up with ANOTHER alternate use for the Popcorn Box! It's a fun one to change up. 


I LOVE rainbow projects and I started making these and couldn't stop until I had all the colors of the rainbow! Can you imagine how adorable these would be lined up at a birthday party! I mean, SO cute! Each project features the same Cupcakes & Carousels stamp set that you can find in the Occasions Catalog. And, since I made all of these, I have learned it's on the Retiring List! If you want it, don't wait! 

Watermelon Wonder

Peekaboo Peach

Daffodil Delight

Cucumber Crush

Pool Party



So I knew you needed a video in order to make these. It's not too hard, just take a bit of alteration. 

Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/O2r4PZzTyHo

Now, my fellow designers have some other amazing projects for you to see. 
Make sure to hop around and visit them all! You can hit the next button to visit  Rachel Tessman or find all the direct links below that. Happy hopping! 

BLOG HOP LINE UP LIST
Kylie Bertucci
Erica Cerwin
Rachel Tessman
Becky Roberts
Ange McKay
Juana Ambida
Allison Okamitsu
Kimberly Leggett Van Diepen





Cool Treats Class To Go

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Noooooo.....I have been avoiding the carousel stuff so well, ERICA how could you!! Dang it! Such a sweet and sunny project....fine, I'll order the stamps then I already have the popcorn doo-hickey ;) thanks for sharing and enabling, love your work honey xox

    cheers,
    Adele
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boxes Erica ;o)
    Like the colors ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me want to create a few 3D projects. You have a beautiful way of making 3D projects look STUNNING. These are no exception. I love them. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE, Erica; Love these! Love the alternate use of the Pop Corn box; thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete